Saturday, April 11, 2009

Scott's 30th Birthday (and a bump pic)

Thought I'd post a few pictures from Scott's birthday party last weekend. (You can also see the baby bump!) Scott is going to be such a great dad... especially for a little girl. He's so patient, understanding, affectionate, sensitive and affirming - all qualities a little girl needs in her daddy! He treats me like a queen, so I know this little girl is going to be his princess.





Scott completing a detour on the Amazing Race


Matt completing the River Gets Wider roadblock


Shawna, me, Scott, Gretchen & Daniel


Mom, me & Karla


Scott needed a few attempts to get all the candles blown out

4 comments:

Molly said...

adorable...your belly is adorable and you are such a hot mama already!

wish I could touch that belly and feel her move!

love you girl! Happy Birthday Scott, belated obviously!

TexasRed said...

Happy late birthday. You guys will be great parents!

Sara S. said...

Ah, how sweet! I just love reading your blog. It makes me feel like I am right there with you even though I am all the way down here in Guatemala! I love your little "baby bump" pictures. You are So beautiful. You are right about Scott making a great Daddy but you are going to be one great Mama as well! I wish I could give you all big hugs. I love you and miss you lots!

Kristin said...

I wish we could've been there! You have the cutest belly it is especially cute in the pic with your Mom and Karla. Miss you guys!