Saturday, March 26, 2011

So cute!

Just an update through pictures of our cutie. (And happy birthday, Karla!)

One night, Sienna would not go to bed until Lexie sat in her rocking chair with her. What a nut!

Look at that face! So. stinkin'. cute.


She loves her Minnie pj's from Gramma!

Pretty girl

Happy St. Pat's! She wore that head band with pom-poms nearly all day! (Sienna loves playing in our shower...)

She loves wearing mommy's necklaces... so appropriate on St. Pat's.

Unwinding with a good book after a fun-filled St. Patty's!

3 comments:

Aunt Karla said...

Thanks for the new pics and birthday shout-out Sis! Sisi is so adorable, my heart is aching to see and snuggle her (& you)! I love that pic of her and Lexxxx and how she has 2 paci's in one hand! Such a fun girl!

Unknown said...

I just love all these pictures!! I think I need to come to KC for a weekend and Sienna and I have a sleepover! I just love that girl so much! Can't wait for Easter!

Nana Jones said...

PaPa and I had a wonderful time at the zoo with Bee on St. Pat's day! Everyone loved her green, bouncy pigtails! Sienna wanted to sing "Jingle Bells" all over the zoo. She kept "clanging" my necklace and then would begin to sing! Perfect day with Bee for PaPa and Nana:)