Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Mother's Birthday Weekend

No, the title is not a mis-print. My birthday was the Saturday before Mother's Day, so we had a FULL weekend of celebrating me. I loved it. :) Scott did a great job making me feel special; he's so good at that. Here are just a few sweet pictures of the day that I want to capture. Buglet, I love being your momma.

Playing in her sandbox. Sienna's not such a fan of sand, which could throw a wrench into our upcoming beach vaca. Eeks!

Sweet girl enjoying her popsicle. I really do just want to freeze her in time these days.

Brain freeze!! (And a clothes pin is a miracle for push-up popsicles when you little one has not learned how to squeeze up the ice!)

Making homemade ice cream for me; my ultimate indulgence!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok, just have to say, that picture of the brain freeze is so freakin' cute! I of course hate that she was in pain, but it made for an adorable pic!