Friday, September 11, 2009

Sienna Elaine Williams

We welcomed Sienna Elaine Williams to this world on Friday, September 4! She was born at 5:05 PM and weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces. She is so absolutely perfect! Her name is inspired from the Italian city, Siena, that Scott and I fell in love with a couple of years ago. Her middle name is after myself, my mom, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother.

Scott and I are settling in to life as a family of three here at home. We had a curveball thrown at us with her feeding schedule, so we've been busy trying to figure everything out. I will post more pictures as soon as I can!

Thanks to everyone for your love, support & prayers. We feel them!!











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Williams Family,
So glad you updated!!! She is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I remember how tough things are at first, but it will pass. You guys are going to be great parents. Before you know it, it will be her first birthday and you will wonder where the time went! Love you guys.
Dave, Kari and Jackson

Danielle Heater said...

Been waiting and checking daily to get update and pics!! So happy for you. Hope things are things are feeling a little more settling now. It's a hard first couple weeks! Can't believe how dark her hair is!! She looks amazing! Can't wait to hear all about your new life with her!

Molly said...

YAHOO! Thanks for updating! I've been dying to "hear from you"! So normal that the first few weeks are insane trying to figure out the schedule and what the heck they need! She is perfectly beautiful and gorgeous just like her momma. I love that picture of the two of you and Scott looks completely in love with his baby girl!

CONGRATS! Enjoy this time. How did delivery go?

Becky said...

SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!! You guys look great a as parents:) Love you both! (thanks for the pictures by the way;)

Katie S. said...

Yea! I have been anxiously waiting for updates and pictures. You will be so happy that you captured all of those memories. Looks like you all are doing fantastic. She is such a beauty. You should be very proud parents. Time will fly, enjoy every second of it.

Looking forward to meeting her when you bring her in.
Katie S.