Tuesday, June 08, 2010

And she's off!

Sienna started crawling today! (9 months and 4 days old) Baby go-go is officially on the move. :)
This morning before I left for work, I sat down on the floor to play with Sienna. She immediately got on her hands and knees, and she took about 10 little, timid crawl "steps"... forward! I was shocked! Earlier this morning, she had been playing in our bathroom while I was getting ready, and she was just scooting and rolling around like normal. Ten minutes later, she was crawling!
Here's a short video of her crawling tonight. (She also gets her sippy cup, which she just started using yesterday.) You can also hear the excitement in my voice! I had a proud mommy moment.
Before today, I was so excited to see her start crawling. Tonight, I am almost sad that she is crawling because that means our baby is growing up. Tear!
Let the baby proofing begin!

3 comments:

Nana Jones said...

Maddie and Lexie are in trouble now! Lexie will love Sienna crawling after her and playing with her. Lexie LOVES Sienna! Another milestone in little Sienna Elaine's life. She is so cute and determined when crawling!!!!

Unknown said...

Sienna is growing up WAY too fast! I can't believe she is going to be a year old in three months! Crazy!! :) We are coming up in August for a wedding, hopefully we can meet up for a little bit so we can see our little niece!

Aunt Karla said...

Go Sienna Go! Watch out Maddie pup! She is such a cute little crawler...Aunt Kitty and Uncle Matty just love her so much. Great work with the video camera Sis...good shots under intense emotion! You are a blogging video pro!