1. Sneaking in her room to put her paci back in when 45 minutes comes up. I've had marginal success with this method.
2. Picking her up and re-doing the naptime routine. More successful than method 1. Sometimes I have to do this 2 - 3 times, though. (Just did it for the nap she is taking, and she is sleeping again for another 45 minutes. Hooray!)
3. Sneaking into her room, placing FIRM pressure on her chest and legs at about the 40 minute mark to keep herself from moving too much and waking up. Hardly any success -- she is a strong little girl and likes to wiggle A LOT! This might have worked better when she was younger, but I wasn't aware of this 'problem' back then. :)
4. I've heard of going in to their room at about the 30 minute mark and gently patting them to wake them up, hoping they re-set their clocks and start the 45 minute cycle again. I haven't tried this one because I'm afraid to wake her up!!
5. Cry it out. We haven't tried this one yet, but I think we're only a matter of weeks away.
Okay all you parents out there, has anyone else dealt with the chronic 45 minute napper? Any advice or other suggestions?