Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas with the Williams fam

On January 2, we celebrated Christmas with the Williams/Triplett family. We had a great time!! Susan challenged us all with our annual Christmas trivia, and Jenny swept the game. I normally do pretty well, but I bombed this year. Then we played our annual bingo game, and I think Scott did better than I did. Rare. Ha! After the bingo game, we bid on gifts with our winnings, which is always fun. Scott got a Chiefs snuggie, which I have been putting to good use. Those things are dorky, but they do keep you warm & comfy. Sienna was spoiled by her grandparents, aunts and uncles, again! She got a toy cookie jar (which she LOVES), a nativity set, books, new shoes, and some leg warmers. Sienna was so tired from all the festivities that she fell asleep in Uncle Andrew's arms at the end of the night. So precious. It was a fun, fun night!

Dinner with the fam! We missed you, Kyle & Hannah.

I love grandpa.

Sienna checking out her stocking with grandma.

Scott, myself, Grant, Melissa & Maddie.

Sienna's toy cookie jar... it gets lots of use around our house!

Styling in her new shoes!

Opening another gift...

Playing with Aunt Anne!

Asleep with Uncle Andrew & Aunt Jenny.

4 comments:

Molly said...

What wonderful family time! I love that last one with Sienna asleep sucking her thumb while she snoozes!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I still can't believe how big she's getting! She looks so 'grown up' sucking her thumb! We definitely missed having Christmas with all the fam this year, especially now that we've gained our cutest member yet! (sorry Jenny, I'm talking about Sienna!)

Becky said...

CHECK HER OUT WITH THAT THUMB!!!! WAY TO GO SIENNA!!!!!;)

Unknown said...

Hannah, I completely agree :)! ha! What a great day! We had so much fun spending time with ya'll and LOVED playing with out little niece! However, I think the highlight was watching her fall asleep in Andrew's arms! :)