Thursday, July 21, 2011

eight

Scott and I celebrated our eight year wedding anniversary on Tuesday! We dated about 5 years before getting married, so technically we've been together over 13 years - wowsa! Anyhow, we had a great time celebrating, going on a date, and reflecting on our past, present & future. I love walking through life with Scott. We have so much fun!!! (Okay, most days... hee, hee.) Here are a few pics from our anniversary and funny things we've been doing lately with Sienna INSIDE to avoid the heat.


Every year, I put on my wedding dress on our anniversary. I think it's sad to only wear a dress that beautiful one day in your life, so I'm aiming to change that! And I'm proud to say that the dress is loose on me - woo hoo! Sienna liked posing with me but was pretty uninterested in the dress.



Sienna loves making a pile of all her animals and then jumping/laying/rolling/running through the pile.


My mother-in-law and mom bought this outfit from our alma matter on our graduation day... here it is in action nearly 10 years later! (It's a size 18 months... so a little snug! It got lost in her closet. Oops!)

Sienna has been running around our house naked a lot lately for two reasons - 1) it's really hot outside 2) she's been peeing on the potty! Here, she is engrossed in Veggie Tales.... the latest song added to her repertoire.

Look at the waves and volume in her hair.... not even 2 years old yet!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE that you put your wedding dress on every year...what a fun idea!

Becky said...

ok so I have always loved you for for many, many reasons but the wedding dress pics put you over the top! I thought I was the only one- love it! Greg came home one day for lunch (not on our anniversary-- I was just feeling sassy;) and I was cooking in my dress! ha!
P.s. my dress is loose too...yay for us! Who says Moms can't be skinny and hot?;) love you!

Nana Jones said...

Great post, sis! I love that you put your wedding dress on every year......I used to do the same thing! Mine is not so loose any more! You were and still are a BEEEEautiful bride! You just loved your dress so much! I am glad you are still enjoying it!

Molly said...

Happy Anniversary sweet friend. I love all of your pictures, especially that cute dress for your anniversary dinner.