Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Babymoon

Scott and I are going on our 'babymoon' this week. I'm flying down to Grand Cayman Island in a couple of days; he's already there for a sales convention. We're both looking forward to quality time together, a beautiful beach, relaxation and warm weather! (And Scott's looking forward to enjoying adult beverages beach-side. I'm looking forward to fruit smoothies. Ha!)
It's strange to think this is our last big vacation where we can just pick-up & go. That will be a change for us in the future! I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back, so stay tuned!

One more thing... I can feel my stomach growing this week! I don't think it's noticeable to anyone but me, but clothing is getting tighter. The baby is about 5" long, or about the size of a large orange. How fun!

No comments: