Saturday, October 17, 2009

6 weeks... and a half marathon

Sienna has started smiling and 'talking' a lot this week! It is so fun to wake her up from a nap and see her give me a give smile! So cute and so rewarding!! (I have yet to catch her smiling on camera, but I'll be sure to post when I do.)




Also, Scott ran his first half marathon this morning!! I am SUPER impressed!! Not only did he finish, but he ran faster than he expected. All this while also learning how to become a great daddy for Sienna. Way to go, sugar!

Half marathoner

Scott & Chris

Scott and Dave (dad)

3 comments:

Molly said...

Whoa...so impressed with Scott! That's so cool! Love those weekly pics of that sweet baby girl!

Becky said...

yay Scott! What was his time??? I sure wish I could have run it with him!

Jenny Triplett said...

Yay, Scott!!

I love the pictures of Sienna by her bear each week! It really shows how much she is growing!

Love you guys!