Monday, October 26, 2009

Smiles at 7 weeks!

Below is Sienna's 7 week picture. It's technically of her when she's 7 weeks and 3 days. Sienna and I went to Holiday Mart on Friday with Nana, so I didn't get her picture taken. Plus, Sienna has been keeping us awake during the wee hours of the morning over the past few days. We're not sure why she's been doing this since she used to be a pro during the night. But lately once she's woken up to eat, she hasn't wanted to go back to sleep. Lucky us! :) We've been trying to keep a positive attitude, but it's tough to be happy from 2 Am - 4 AM when all you want to do is go back to bed!
Also, I captured Sienna smiling today. Enjoy her cutie smile! We sure are!






6 comments:

Nana Jones said...

All Nana can say is Sienna Elaine is one PRECIOUS and ADORABLE baby girl. Her smile and laugh light up my life:) Nana cannot get enough of this little Bee! She is such a sweetie.

Aunt Karla said...

Sienna!!! You are soooo cute! You are such a happy, smiling princess and Aunt Kitty loves you so much! You are so photogenic...it's a good thing we have gone digital with so many pictures to take! Start sleeping for mommy and daddy so we can see them smile too!

Sara S. said...

So adorable Krista! I can't wait to see her in person as I am sure the pictures don't even hold a candle to the real deal. She is so precious. I am coming home two weeks from today so lets make some dates! Oh and by the way...what the heck is Holiday Mart. I keep reading people's stuff on Facebook about, but I have no idea what it is !! :) Anyways, love you friend and can't wait to see both of you pretty girls soon!

Anonymous said...

Krista she is so precious! She looks so different from the last time I saw her. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Love ya, Kari

kjenison said...

I have to say that I love that you call her "little bee". That's what I meant to tell you the other day, they had a little bee pillow that folds up to be a stuffed animal at the Holiday Mart - did you see it? Great gift idea. She is such a little thing and oh so cute. Every time I see her she looks more and more like her mama.

Unknown said...

Sienna is so beautiful! What a pretty smile!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving!