Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Prayers please

Sienna made her third trip to urgent care this morning for her ongoing ear infection. Her temp spiked to 103.2 degrees at about 2 AM, and I suspected that meant the infection never cleared her ears. Unfortunately, I was right. She got a shot this morning and will need another one tomorrow and Thursday. If the shots don't clear up the infection, we'll be head to the ENT doctor where there's a high likelihood she'll get tubes in her little ears. So if you could say a prayer for Sienna to get rid of this infection, we'd appreciate it. She's had a tough month battling this infection, and I know she doesn't feel well.

5 comments:

Sara S. said...

Prayers are being said for Miss Sienna and for Mama and Daddy as we speak. I love you all and I am believing that this infection will be cleared up and no tubes will have to be inserted at all!

Aunt Karla said...

Oh how I hate to hear that Miss Sienna is not feeling well and the pain I know that causes you and Scott to feel. I will be praying for her and looking forward to helping out this weekend. Love you Sis.

Unknown said...

Poor Sienna, and poor Scott and Krista! I am so sorry! I can't imagine how awful it must be to see your baby in so much pain! I love you guys and will be praying!

Unknown said...

Oh, poor baby girly! Kyle said he used to get horrible ear infections as a kid, so he can sympathize with her pain! We're praying for our little niece. Love you guys, I can't tell you just how great it was to see you guys the other day. We miss you so much!

Becky said...

will do--I am so sorry!!! Give her a kiss for me!