Sunday, March 28, 2010

Recent Happenings & Pics

My sister and brother-in-law were in town this weekend to celebrate Karla's birthday. We've had a good time just hanging out & spending time together as a family. Enjoy some recent pics!

Sienna in daddy's hat

Celebrating Karla's birthday at Blanc Burger

Aunt Kitty loving on Sienna this weekend!

Kisses for Uncle Matt!

Rocking in her little chair made by Great Grandpa G! Daddy sat in this chair as a baby, too!

Video of Sienna rocking herself in her rocking chair!

Video of Sienna chattering & laughing at daddy! Sienna has been talking a lot, and is starting to make simple two syllable words like "yah" and "goo". So cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these pictures! Can't wait to take some this weekend! We are so excited to play with Sienna! I cannot believe how grown up she looks!

Aunt Karla said...

Yippee!!! Best birthday present ever: getting to go and swoop up my sweet niece and snuggle her first thing on my birthday morning!! I loved snuggling and playing with her all weekend. Thanks for making my bday weekend so special. I had a great time out with you and Scotty. You two are so special to me...no one like you guys! Aunt Kitty and Uncle Matt are smitten with Sienna girl!