Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Shower at Hallmark

Last Thursday, my co-workers hosted a baby shower for Scott and I. Scott was a trooper and came in to the office for the shower. Thanks, sugar! I am lucky to work with so many fantastic and generous people. The shower had a 'jungle princess' theme, complete with pink, brown & green decorations. It was very cute! We got lots of great presents - books, sleepers, bath stuff, diapers, toys, bottles, etc. Here are a few pics from the shower.

These are my co-workers that organized the shower - Shannon, Tressa & Katie. Thanks girls!

One of the many great books we received. I am going to love reading to our little girl!

A bottle for mom and a bottle for baby! I can't wait to crack that wine open!!

Opening gifts...

Posing in front of the cake, punch & cute decorations

1 comment:

Kari said...

This makes me miss my baby shower in the ole' crown room at Hallmark! Looks like you had some great showers! :-)