Friday, August 21, 2009

Day before due date!

Today was my last day of work, and I was a mix of emotions. It was so great to have time to wind down on projects and have some 'closure'. When I walked out of the building, I felt like I could walk back in there on Monday and continue with a normal work week. But as my husband reminded me, I need to enjoy these few days before she arrives!

Kyle and Hannah cooked an amazing dinner for Scott and I tonight! It was so, so, so good. We had shrimp with banana peppers, scallops, heirloom tomato salad, asparagus & mushrooms, bread with lemon olive oil dipping sauce, and a yummy grain dish (can't remember the name). It was delicious! Kyle added some spice to the dishes to encourage baby girl's arrival. :) I love that my brother-in-law is a chef! Thanks so much for a great night you guys!

Scott and I snapped some pics of my belly tonight. Wow! She's gotten big and has dropped!








2 comments:

Molly said...

So precious! I love that last one of you and Scott. I am beyond excited for her to get here. I know you will do a wonderful job of just taking her in and being in the moment. These few last days of just you two and her first few days are just those in which time stands still. I pray that you can find God's presence in this family time and see all of His incredible blessings.

Wonderful pictures yet again. Thank you so much for those of us that can't be there with you! HUGS!

Becky said...

W-00000-W!!!
You look great, BIG, but great;) I can't wait to hear the news...love ya!