Friday, August 28, 2009

A personality hint, perhaps?

No baby yet! She is still holding out on us. I think this confirms she has my independent, strong-willed nature.

I have run the gamut of emotions this week while waiting for her to decide to arrive -- excited to have some time to myself, anxious for her to arrive, mad that she hasn't arrived, apprehensive about when/how she will arrive, etc. Scott has been so supportive during this week. He seriously should win award or something. Thanks, honey.

Just wanted to keep you all updated. I know you are anxiously awaiting news, as are we!

4 comments:

Daysha said...

we're so excited for you guys!!

Nana Jones said...

I am personally hoping baby girl is like her loving, godly, creative, organized, multi-talented, mommy! Being strong-willed just makes one passionate about goals, dreams, etc.
And Krista, you have done ALL the above extremely well. I love you so!

Molly said...

I agree with your momma! This is one blessed girl and she's just enjoying the cooking time. I will tell you that I personally think babes that wait to come into this world on their own time are easier to handle. I am praying that with each day she adds a little more weight to be an easy babe. Owen was our biggest and easiest baby by far. Now granted I didn't have to push him out of my yahoo, but still. He also was a week late.

Praying for you and Scott. Let me know if you need any ideas on getting labor started. I act as if I am a pro at this, as if you haven't heard lots of crazy advice coming at you anyway! {{{HUGS}}}

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, I am going crazy waiting for Susan to call us and say you are at the hospital! I can't imagine how impatient you must be! Praying for you tomorrow night!

Love you