Monday, August 24, 2009

Nursery Pictures

I finally took some pictures of her nursery! We have a few final touches to make, but it's nearly complete.

Walking into her nursery...

Changing table with contemporary animal prints I found on-line. I also added a few antique glass knobs to the furniture.

Dresser, complete with a chalk drawing of Maddie as a baby. We've had the drawing for years, and this is the perfect place for it!

Rocker/glider plus a tote full of books. We're going to put some flower decals around the wall in this corner when we get a chance.


Crib and curtains. We'll put her name on this wall once she arrives!

Close-up of the crib

Closet full of clothes, shoes, socks, bows, headbands and toys!

Did I mention she has a lot of clothes?! I love it! We have a full range of sizes from newborn to about 1 year.

6 comments:

Nana Jones said...

Baby girl's room is adorable. You have done a great job decorating and making it warm and cozy for her. If she could only see it, she would be jumping out to be like Goldilocks and try out her new crib and cradle! Not to mention she could put on quite the fashion show out of her closet! We will see this bundle of joy hopefully soon. Nana is ready to rock and cuddle you, little one:) Next time Mommy says "Get out!" please obey!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, it is the cutest baby room I have ever seen! I am SO excited to come see this little girl! Love you guys

Molly said...

Seriously, you are so prepared! I love her room. I love every bit of it. The clothes, oh my! Girls have so many clothes and it only gets worse once they are here and so freaking cute...I have a hard time not buying stuff everywhere!

Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

The room is adorable. She will be so comfy there for years to come. I keep checking e-mail and blog to see if she's here yet, but surely no one more eager for her arrival than you and Scott. Hang in there!
- Emily

Aunt Karla said...

Her room looks so great. I love the artwork! Yes, Little One, "Get out" like your mother is asking!! I can't wait to meet her and see her in the room. It will be much cuter when my little niece is in there cuddling with A. Karla!!!

Almost time sis...no more running crazy lady!! Love you mucho!

Kristin Jenison said...

You are very organized. I do love the room and all the clothes. Btw, we have the same rocker! She's almost here. So exciting! You have to call me if you have any questions night/day. We are here for you and praying goes without saying. Love to you both.